Where to apply? 3.9 cGPA 3.95 sGPA and 27 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D2thaJay

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I recently got my MCAT score back and I decided to apply to a couple of DO schools but do not know which ones to apply to.

Strong ECs and LORs!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hopefully, you'll at least apply to mine. For the others, think of where you want to spend the next four years, and whose mission appeals to you? List for match list info as well.

So I recently got my MCAT score back and I decided to apply to a couple of DO schools but do not know which ones to apply to.

Strong ECs and LORs!!!

A higher MCAT score could open a lot of doors for you. Have you thought about retaking and delaying a cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
A higher MCAT score could open a lot of doors for you. Have you thought about retaking and delaying a cycle?

Well I already applied to 15 MDs and plan on finishing my app for a couple of DOs this week so I plan on riding this cycle out and hoping for the best. If it doesnt work out then yes I will retake next spring and hopefully do much better!

Hopefully, you'll at least apply to mine. For the others, think of where you want to spend the next four years, and whose mission appeals to you? List for match list info as well.

What school is yours?