BTR1208

7+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2012
461
249
Status
Pre-Dental
i won't be able to take the MCAT until January 22. Scores release on Feb 23.

Stats:
3.7 oGPA
3.7 sGPA
Good LOR's
Lots of work experience

I really would love to go to DMU or MW-AZ however I know these are the lowest class sizes. DMU pretty much told me they are generally full by then and I would likely be placed on the alternate list. MIdwestern would not give me a definite answer but I believe they are the smallest class size so probably a no go there as well.

in order of preference my list goes:

DMU
Mw-AZ
Kent
Scholl

Worth applying to all these or should I only apply to Kent and Scholl seeing the time frame?

Thanks!
 
OP
BTR1208

BTR1208

7+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2012
461
249
Status
Pre-Dental
I do not want to lose the money going to interviews just to be placed on the waitlist with no chance of getting off it. DMU pretty much said I have no chance at that time as they are usually full. MW-AZ wouldn't give me a definite answer.
 

quarterpenny

7+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2012
10
8
Status
Resident [Any Field], Podiatrist
Is the small amount of money you potentially lose now worth a lifetime of wondering "What if?"

I think it's worth the money to know for sure what your options are.
4 years is a long time to be unhappy, make the best opportunities for yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Podseidon

Podseidon

2+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2015
130
112
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Is the small amount of money you potentially lose now worth a lifetime of wondering "What if?"

I think it's worth the money to know for sure what your options are.
4 years is a long time to be unhappy, make the best opportunities for yourself.
Im with this dude