Where to buy Topscore??!! =)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carrie22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that the Topscore pro is time sensitive so if I buy it on Amazon ($35) would they still guarantee the 7 months? Or should I just buy it from Topscore themselves ($50)? Also, is the Bonus DAT study guide helpful? Thanks guys! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Carrie22 said:
I know that the Topscore pro is time sensitive so if I buy it on Amazon ($35) would they still guarantee the 7 months? Or should I just buy it from Topscore themselves ($50)? Also, is the Bonus DAT study guide helpful? Thanks guys! :)

not quite sure, better contact TopScore but my understanding is that the 7 months start from the day you activate the software with the key you get from topscore.

dat_student said:
not quite sure, better contact TopScore but my understanding is that the 7 months start from the day you activate the software with the key you get from topscore.

Correct, the time doesn't start until you upload the software onto your pc.

So for example, if I bought topscore and I put on my pc, but then I went to may parents house for 3 weeks, could I take the CD and put it on their pc too or would the software be confined somehow to one pc?

Members don't see this ad :)
Darby_O'Gill said:
So for example, if I bought topscore and I put on my pc, but then I went to may parents house for 3 weeks, could I take the CD and put it on their pc too or would the software be confined somehow to one pc?

one PC only. thats it. I tried cracking it with no luck. it goes online and generates a key based on the hardware of your computer. the key works for 7 months, and you cannot get another key for any other computer. this really ****ed me over when my hard drive crashed and i bought a new one, making a change in my hardware and my key didn't work anymore. it took me a week to finally get them to give me a new one. i wouldn't buy a used topscore.

buchey said:
one PC only. thats it. I tried cracking it with no luck. it goes online and generates a key based on the hardware of your computer. the key works for 7 months, and you cannot get another key for any other computer. this really ****ed me over when my hard drive crashed and i bought a new one, making a change in my hardware and my key didn't work anymore. it took me a week to finally get them to give me a new one. i wouldn't buy a used topscore.
What if you burned a copy before registering/uploading the software? Or maybe somehow transferring the information to a flash drive. I understand that TopScore doesn't want their product to be pirated, but that's pretty gay if you ask me.

So ya think I should buy it from Topscore themselves? I'm still wondering if the bonus DAT study is helpful, cuz otherwise I'll just get the one from Amazon and save 15 bucks! :D

Carrie22 said:
So ya think I should buy it from Topscore themselves? I'm still wondering if the bonus DAT study is helpful, cuz otherwise I'll just get the one from Amazon and save 15 bucks! :D

I bought it from topscore themselves in June 2005 and didn't get any bonus dat study guide or anything....anyone know why, is that a new offer????

You could always burn a copy. I don't see why not. Thats what my friends and i did.
Darby_O'Gill said:
What if you burned a copy before registering/uploading the software? Or maybe somehow transferring the information to a flash drive. I understand that TopScore doesn't want their product to be pirated, but that's pretty gay if you ask me.