Where to get EK 101 Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing this question pop up frequently, so I thought I'd make a post. EK 101 Verbal is currently available for $36 at deepdiscount. Know that EK is coming out with a new version of 101 Verbal; however, I haven't heard any concrete details about the new book. It could be the same passages with fewer questions or entirely new material. Either way, the original EK 101 will still be helpful.

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=8000278

Members don't see this ad.

I got mine off amazon.

Consists of: 11 practice exams
Old format (non-CBT). In other words each exam has 9 passages instead of 7, 60 questions instead of 40, and a 85 min timer instead of 60.

I would say mcat verbal section is difficult to imitate, so its not surprising that EK 101 has its own distinct style just like all the other test prep companies. Gauge your verbal prowess with the AAMC diags, NOT with anything else.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! Thank you very much...I've been looking for this for about a week.

Closing because I don't want this to turn into a free-for-all selling spree. If you guys want to sell your study materials, feel free to post an ad in the SDN Classifieds. (And make sure that what you're selling is legal for resale.)

Status
Not open for further replies.