Where to get EK 101 verbal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GeorgianCMV

MCAT Studyaholic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have looked everywhere...amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, ebay. I keep getting outbid on ebay. Anyone willing to sell it to me? I will overnight payment to you in cash and pay extra for shipping costs. I will pay up to $50 bucks for it. I'm also willing to negotiate though.

Members don't see this ad.

I just ordered the new edition from the examkrackers website. Its $40 plus $10 shipping :thumbdown:

Its within your price range and in the CBT format, arguably better than the old edition.

I checked EK's website today and they finally have the new edition in stock, However if you order with amazon, its around $31 shipped since they give you free shipping over $25 orders. Amazon hasn't gotten the books yet but seeing how EK is now selling them, amazon should have it within a few days, hopefully.

I mean if you're really pressed for time, EK's website does indeed have the new edition.

Turns out my Amazon order of the book is temporarily out of stock. Probably because they can't order V1 anymore. Thus, I cancelled that order and will order from EK's website later today. I don't know when Amazon will have it.