Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Where to get free MCAT practice material?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Sabi3786, May 18, 2008.

1. Sabi3786

Pre-Medical
    I've already taken the MCAT so I have all the review materials I need. What I'm lacking is practice material. My AAMC tests have expired (passed the 1 year mark) and I have definitely don't have money to buy the SAME tests again.

I was wondering if there are any websites that have free practice MCATs. I know about AAMC 3, and I believe there is one on Kaptest.com, but other than that I'm out of options. I would buy practice problems if I could but I just do not have the funds. Not to mention my public library SUCKS...doesnt have any MCAT books! Any help is appreciated.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BloodySurgeon

Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Medical Student
    I would first try to find a friend who may have access to tests, second I would check the library of the nearest med school (they sometimes have it), third I would go to a book store and just do them in their store. And then finally if none of these work out work... I would message bloodysurgeon agin in one week and I will ask whats his hidden secret in getting free tests ;)