1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Where to get free MCAT practice material?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Sabi3786, May 18, 2008.

1. Sabi3786

Pre-Medical
    I've already taken the MCAT so I have all the review materials I need. What I'm lacking is practice material. My AAMC tests have expired (passed the 1 year mark) and I have definitely don't have money to buy the SAME tests again.

I was wondering if there are any websites that have free practice MCATs. I know about AAMC 3, and I believe there is one on Kaptest.com, but other than that I'm out of options. I would buy practice problems if I could but I just do not have the funds. Not to mention my public library SUCKS...doesnt have any MCAT books! Any help is appreciated.

2. BloodySurgeon

Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I would first try to find a friend who may have access to tests, second I would check the library of the nearest med school (they sometimes have it), third I would go to a book store and just do them in their store. And then finally if none of these work out work... I would message bloodysurgeon agin in one week and I will ask whats his hidden secret in getting free tests ;)