Where to send thank you letters? (Particularly for Stony Brook)

dnah18

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

I did not receive a card from my interviewer and was wondering where I should send the thank you note? And who should I send it to? Only to the person who interviewed me, or the person who gave a tour, etc, etc.

And if any of you interviewed at Stony Brook specifically, where did you send it to, and how? Do you address it out to Office of Admissions - Dr. -----, or some other way?

I can really use your input. Thanks a bunch.

Orgodox

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2008
New York
Status
Dental Student
not that what I did was necessarily right but I wrote one to the dr who interviewed me and one to the dr who gave the tour/presentation. I put each of their names on the outside of an envelope and put those 2 envelopes inside another which I sent to the admissions office at stony brook (address is online at aadsas) I assume (and hope) they will give it to the two doctors.

JamesOSU

Ohio State 2013
10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2008
Columbus, OH
Status
Dental Student
I think doing what Orgo did is a good bet. Most admissions offices are in the building and someone would take it up to the mail room and see it gets to them.

About the Ads

klutzy1987

StudyingSucks Letsgo Mets
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2008
New York
Status
Dental Student
I emailed my interviewer, find his name online. I dont usually send thank you cards to the tour guide.

About the Ads