1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Where to stay for Columbia interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by rajmahal1980, Dec 6, 2005.

1. rajmahal1980

rajmahal1980 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I just bumped my interview date up to Dec 23rd and need some help getting an affordable hotel room. Since I'm booking a flight from San Diego last minute its going to be like $500. Any suggestions?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Lefty7

Lefty7 Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Call Columbia housing and ask for guest accomodations. They don't advertise it because they have limited space. I was the only one in my interview group staying there and I paid $90 a night. It isn't too bad and it is on campus very close to the dental school. You may have a chance to find a spot there.

4. DieselKJ

DieselKJ Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey raj when did you call to get it changed? I called monday and the lady said there was nothing open yet...but I think she didn't even bother looking b/c she was lazy.

5. docnimster

docnimster Old Skool Fool
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    whatever you do, do NOT stay at the "Hotel Riverside Studios" on 72nd st. in the Upper West Side. It was soooooooo bad. At least I know now what it's like to live in a crack house. But who knows, I may have to resort to selling crack if I don't here from one of these damn schools soon!!!!!