1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Where to stay: for Einstein AND NYMC

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by schoolboy, Mar 16, 2004.

1. schoolboy

schoolboy Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,

I've been searching on expedia, travelocity, etc.... to find the best place to stay for my upcoming interviews at Albert Einstein and NYMC but without any luck. :confused: Both of these interviews will be on the same week (one monday and one wednesday) so does anybody have any suggestions? Where would be the closest and cheapest place to stay for both of these interviews? Which airport should I fly into? And is there some sort of subway system that runs b/w these two schools or is calling a taxi my only option? Thanks for the help.

~schoolboy

I know interviewing this late is basically for the waitlist... but I'm still hopeful! And still hoping for my first acceptance to come ... from somewhere :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.