Where to stay for Nova interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rupkaur

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Do you know any hotel nearby Nova campus where i should stay..I will appreciate if you reponsd me early because I just got a call for interview yesterday and my interview is on feb. 16th..I still have to book ticket n look for hotel too.
thx in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
2540 Davie Rd, Plantation, FL
(954) 585-7071

Don't be confused because there are tons of Comfort Suites in the area, but this one is right between Nova and the airport. It's got nice suites for about $70 a night (ask if they have a discount for Nova University Interviewees)

They also have a shuttle that picks you up from the airport and that I believe will drop you off at the University if you like. Call and ask.

Hampton Inn, they shuttle you everywhere and they are by a mall for food. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
2540 Davie Rd, Plantation, FL
(954) 585-7071

Don't be confused because there are tons of Comfort Suites in the area, but this one is right between Nova and the airport. It's got nice suites for about $70 a night (ask if they have a discount for Nova University Interviewees)

They also have a shuttle that picks you up from the airport and that I believe will drop you off at the University if you like. Call and ask.

Thanks guys. Would you do me one more favor, can you please tell me which airport is nearby NSU, is it fort lauderable hollywood international one?

Yes. Fort Lauderdale International. FLL.

Hampton Inn, they shuttle you everywhere and they are by a mall for food. :D

I would recommend the Hampton Inn as well. They are awesome! And it's right across the street from a mall, they will shuttle you for free to NSU and back and forth to the airport. Good luck!