• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

rupkaur

10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys,
Do you know any hotel nearby Nova campus where i should stay..I will appreciate if you reponsd me early because I just got a call for interview yesterday and my interview is on feb. 16th..I still have to book ticket n look for hotel too.
thx in advance.

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
2540 Davie Rd, Plantation, FL
(954) 585-7071

Don't be confused because there are tons of Comfort Suites in the area, but this one is right between Nova and the airport. It's got nice suites for about $70 a night (ask if they have a discount for Nova University Interviewees)

They also have a shuttle that picks you up from the airport and that I believe will drop you off at the University if you like. Call and ask.

About the Ads

rupkaur

10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
2540 Davie Rd, Plantation, FL
(954) 585-7071

Don't be confused because there are tons of Comfort Suites in the area, but this one is right between Nova and the airport. It's got nice suites for about $70 a night (ask if they have a discount for Nova University Interviewees)

They also have a shuttle that picks you up from the airport and that I believe will drop you off at the University if you like. Call and ask.

Thanks guys. Would you do me one more favor, can you please tell me which airport is nearby NSU, is it fort lauderable hollywood international one?

Ething

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Yes. Fort Lauderdale International. FLL.

MrTeeth

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hampton Inn, they shuttle you everywhere and they are by a mall for food. :D

I would recommend the Hampton Inn as well. They are awesome! And it's right across the street from a mall, they will shuttle you for free to NSU and back and forth to the airport. Good luck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.