General Admissions & OTCAS where will you be attending? 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT fall '17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, now that people are starting to decide where they are going, I figured I'd make a thread so we can post our decision and meet people who are also going there. I'll be going to Tufts

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Love the idea! I'll be going to Ohio State!

Reactions: 1 user
As of now, I will be going to Pitt. That may change though!

Members don't see this ad :)
As of now, I am torn between Creighton (Omaha, Nebraska) and Gannon (Ruskin, Florida)... I know this totally defeats the purpose of this thread ):

I'll be going to San Jose State University! :)

I'm going to Wash U!

So far it looks like I'll be attending WashU's OTD program.
I was accepted to University of the Sciences so far also but I feel like I've heard an overwhelming amount of great things about WashU so I'm leaning towards that one.

As of right now I'm going to Wash U!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Huntington University's OTD program :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I need some advice! I have been accepted to Allen College (Iowa) and MCPHS (New Hampshire) and can't decide which one to go for. Location is not an issue. Any advice would help, Thanks!

IDK yet I'm waiting and its killing me!

Reactions: 2 users
I'm going to Creighton! Woohoo!

Hey guys, I need some advice! I have been accepted to Allen College (Iowa) and MCPHS (New Hampshire) and can't decide which one to go for. Location is not an issue. Any advice would help, Thanks!
I mean I'm going to Allen and I'm awesome :) hahahah. I love the quality professors at Allen and everyone is super nice plus cost of living is dirt cheap at allen

UW-Madison most likely! Although I'm visiting Tufts and BU next week to be sure!

How long did they give you to decide if you would attended UW-Mad?
I have until March 3rd, they send an email and then an official letter by snail mail and you have to send back your acceptance by mail. I was accepted on 2/13 and got the letter today so I will send it back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey, now that people are starting to decide where they are going, I figured I'd make a thread so we can post our decision and meet people who are also going there. I'll be going to Tufts
Hey! Me too! Can't wait!!

Is Allen college accredited? MCPHS is still in the accreditation stage...
Also which is least expensive?

Yes it is. Was crying tears of joy when I got my aid package and realized how cheap it was

Wow lucky! How much money are they giving you? How much is the program? I got into a school in MA but I don't think they give scholarships. Probably only loans some of these schools tuitions are reaching 100k. CRAZY!

Wow lucky! How much money are they giving you? How much is the program? I got into a school in MA but I don't think they give scholarships. Probably only loans some of these schools tuitions are reaching 100k. CRAZY!

Only 10, but annual (fall spring summer) is 35k for direct costs (books, tuition, fees). I'm super happy

Wash U OTD. :) Still considering my options, but as of now am pretty much set.

Missouri State:biglove: