Where Will You Matriculate (Entering Fall, 2010)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

At which college of optometry will you begin, fall, 2010?

• Arizona College of Optometry, at Midwestern University (AZCOPT)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inter-American University of Puerto Rico (I.A.U.P.R.)

• Michigan College of Optometry, at Ferris State University (M.C.O.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Commando303

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, let's do this. Where will you begin attendance (as a freshman into an O.D., O.D./M.S., or O.D./Ph.D. program), Fall, 2010? Poll closes at the end of August, 2010. If you're not yet sure of your decision, wait until you are, before voting.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn't there already an "accepted" thread. Is this really needed?

*To follow up with a less facetious reply, I started this thread despite the existence of that titled "Accepted" (created by Cloud99) because I thought running a poll might present a more organized way of reading the data than sifting through posts. So far, thirty-three persons have voted, so I don't regret having begun the thread.

*To follow up with a less facetious reply, I started this thread despite the existence of that titled "Accepted" (created by Cloud99) because I thought running a poll might present a more organized way of reading the data than sifting through posts. So far, thirty-three persons have voted, so I don't regret having begun the thread.

:thumbup: like it better