Where Would You Go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where Would You Go?

• Albert Einstein

Votes: 23 15.6%
  • Boston University

Votes: 15 10.2%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Wake Forest

Votes: 15 10.2%
  • University of Pittsburgh

Votes: 84 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CalGirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I may be choosing between these five schools, although I am waiting to hear back from UC Irvine..please select one. I am just curious to see what people think! Any comments are appreciated. Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

umm...you should go to that one...yeah, uh-huh...i think that would be a good place.

Hmm..what if you're not that excited about the city of Pittsburgh?? I guess location shouldn't be that big of a factor... :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
CalGirl said:
Hmm..what if you're not that excited about the city of Pittsburgh?? I guess location shouldn't be that big of a factor... :confused:

Maybe this is just the old guy talking, but who gives a damn about the city?

You can get away from any city and vacation if you need to.

CalGirl said:
If you can't stand Pittsburg, go to Boston.

YzIa said:
If you can't stand Pittsburg, go to Boston.

Pittsburgh sucks, that's why I didn't apply there. However, I can't imagine it's worse than some of the other locations on that list and at least it's ranked higher.

Hehe that is true I guess! :)

When you picked out the name "calgirl" did you know that a "callgirl" is a prostitute?

indo said:
When you picked out the name "calgirl" did you know that a "callgirl" is a prostitute?

Haha..umm I know a "callgirl" is a prostitute. I actually didn't consider that when picking the name Calgirl...I just picked it cuz I went to UC Berkeley and I'm a girl. But thanx for pointing it out Indo! I appreciate it. :D

CalGirl said:
what does writing "bump" signify? and to indo...ur post was pretty useless.......no need to point that out.

As a CA girl myself, I would have narrowed it down to Wake Forest and Boston U. I visited Wake Forest and it was a beautiful area. Also, they have very reputable clinical training which gives it an extra point above the others. If you don't like the remoteness of Wake then BU is definately a great place. After having gotten my Masters there I can say that the small city with SO MUCH to do was great to have at your fingertips. Plus, BMC gets all kinds of cases so there'd be lots to see/learn, especially since it's the number one place in Boston to get crack (or so said the rumors). And if city life isn't for you there are plenty of suburban areas nearby in which to live. I commuted from Newton by public transportation. I won't lie, the trek was awful but it's still an option.

Bigsheed920 said:
what does writing "bump" signify?

"bump" moves the thread to the front page so that more people are likely to see and respond to it.

Bigsheed920 said:
what does writing "bump" signify? and to indo...ur post was pretty useless.......no need to point that out.
Big Sheed, it's an acronym. BUMP... Bring up my post.

cammy1313 said:
As a CA girl myself, I would have narrowed it down to Wake Forest and Boston U. I visited Wake Forest and it was a beautiful area. Also, they have very reputable clinical training which gives it an extra point above the others. If you don't like the remoteness of Wake then BU is definately a great place. After having gotten my Masters there I can say that the small city with SO MUCH to do was great to have at your fingertips. Plus, BMC gets all kinds of cases so there'd be lots to see/learn, especially since it's the number one place in Boston to get crack (or so said the rumors). And if city life isn't for you there are plenty of suburban areas nearby in which to live. I commuted from Newton by public transportation. I won't lie, the trek was awful but it's still an option.

Thanks cammy...yeah I liked BU a lot, and Boston as a city. It seems like as far as rep, Pitt has the best one. But I dont know about Pittsburgh itself...ack I am just confused hehe. Thanks for ur input! :)

cammy1313 said:

BMC Is the #1 place to get crack? whoa