Where's everyone going??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rowerman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What schools are you guys planning on attending?

Members don't see this ad.

Des Moines University here I come!!!

Vmac

Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center is for me too!

DMU- class of 2004. -Bryan

Hey, when did you other DMU's interview?

I interviewed December 2nd. Anyone familiar with any apartment complexes in Des Moines?

Interviewed @ DMU in November.

Re: Apartments- Basically you want to stay west of 30th Street in Des Moines. The only "rough" areas are from the DM River (downtown and north) to 25th Street (near Drake University).

There are several small complexes within walking dist. of the school. MANY newer complexes in western suburbs ( West DM, Clive, Urbandale) which is where most of the shopping/activities/ are. None would be greater than 20 minute drive to school.
there are also lots of duplexes in the DM area. Maybe a little more privacy/quiet.

I'm off to AZCOM - Anyone else?

CCOM is the only way to go bro!

CCOM...Good luck to all!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE THE SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSUCOM here I come.

Members don't see this ad :)
AZCOM for me. See you there, Jon.

LECOM almost decided, any suggestions? lecom vs. umdnj?

grev,
so you are in at umdnj? humm i didn't know.

------------------
siul

JDG.....PCOM right here
P-B

siul, no I was not accepted to umdnj at the time of my previous posting, i had a good feeling though and yes i did get in on tuesday, i hope you feel appropriately foolish for your comment, and again i restate my question: LECOM OR UMDNJ? any insights anyone?

Grev, are you going to the reception at UMD on the 3rd?? I didn't apply to LECOM but I have a friend who's a 2nd year there. He says it's a good education but he absolutely hates living in Erie. I guess it depends where you're coming from and what you're used to.

Rob

------------------
Carpe Diem

Where are you heading Rowerman?

LECOM...found it to better than the others where I interviewed.