Which AAMC Practice Test to take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

testt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I only have time to do 4 more AAMC Practice Test before the actual test, Ive already done 3,4, and 5 and got a 33, 33, and 36 on them respectively, looking back I probably shouldn't have done one of them but I didnt know that AAMC 10 was out for some reason. Anyways, out of 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 which four should I do? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

so i only have time to do 4 more aamc practice test before the actual test, ive already done 3,4, and 5 and got a 33, 33, and 36 on them respectively, looking back i probably shouldn't have done one of them but i didnt know that aamc 10 was out for some reason. Anyways, out of 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 which four should i do? Thanks!

Edit: I personally feel that 7 is the "overall" more straight forward one among the 7-11. 9 is kind of mix feeling among everyone here.
Since 5 is easiest one of 3-11 and you get 36, you need to confirm your baseline to see if your 30+ is legit at this point. So, more potential harder test is a reasonable strategy, as my 2 cents opinion.

Last edited:
9, 10, 11

I took them prior to my MCAT and found them to be the most realistic in terms of level of difficulty and reflection of my final score.

Good luck!