• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Apr 27, 2011
Status
I think I'm going to finish my content review by this Monday, leaving little time to do all the practices tests for my Aug 23 test date. I'm planning to do my last practice test 2 days before my test date.

If I only have enough time to do 6 of the 7 practices tests (AAMC practice tests 4-5,7-11. I already did #3), which practices tests should I write and in what order for the most benefit?

I read somewhere that some of the practice tests are more representative than others. If necessary, I can do the other practice test I skip if have to rewrite (hopefully not!).

Thank you very much!

May 28, 2011
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I think I'm going to finish my content review by this Monday, leaving little time to do all the practices tests for my Aug 23 test date. I'm planning to do my last practice test 2 days before my test date.

If I only have enough time to do 6 of the 7 practices tests (AAMC practice tests 4-5,7-11. I already did #3), which practices tests should I write and in what order for the most benefit?

I read somewhere that some of the practice tests are more representative than others. If necessary, I can do the other practice test I skip if have to rewrite (hopefully not!).

Thank you very much!
Do 11 to see what you're weak at, then do the old aamcs.

4R, 5R, 6R , 7R , 8 , 9 , and 10 your last one to give a good indicator.

The older ones make the CBT a piece of cake. They make you so much more prepared, endurance wise. I just finished AAMC 10 with 20 minutes extra for PS and BS and 15 extra for VR.

coyotelime

7+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Definitely 10 + 11, if you have to pick one I would choose 3, it seems to be most unrepresentative of current administrations of the MCAT.

About the Ads