Which AAMC pratices tests to do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ballistic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to finish my content review by this Monday, leaving little time to do all the practices tests for my Aug 23 test date. I'm planning to do my last practice test 2 days before my test date.

If I only have enough time to do 6 of the 7 practices tests (AAMC practice tests 4-5,7-11. I already did #3), which practices tests should I write and in what order for the most benefit?

I read somewhere that some of the practice tests are more representative than others. If necessary, I can do the other practice test I skip if have to rewrite (hopefully not!).

Thank you very much!
smile.gif

Members don't see this ad.

I think I'm going to finish my content review by this Monday, leaving little time to do all the practices tests for my Aug 23 test date. I'm planning to do my last practice test 2 days before my test date.

If I only have enough time to do 6 of the 7 practices tests (AAMC practice tests 4-5,7-11. I already did #3), which practices tests should I write and in what order for the most benefit?

I read somewhere that some of the practice tests are more representative than others. If necessary, I can do the other practice test I skip if have to rewrite (hopefully not!).

Thank you very much!
smile.gif

Do 11 to see what you're weak at, then do the old aamcs.

4R, 5R, 6R , 7R , 8 , 9 , and 10 your last one to give a good indicator.

The older ones make the CBT a piece of cake. They make you so much more prepared, endurance wise. I just finished AAMC 10 with 20 minutes extra for PS and BS and 15 extra for VR.

Definitely 10 + 11, if you have to pick one I would choose 3, it seems to be most unrepresentative of current administrations of the MCAT.