Which airport to use for temple?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lopkiu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it was PHL but I am looking it up online jetblue don't offer service there? For those who traveled there b4 which airport u used? and airline?

Members don't see this ad.

PHL is right. I never heard of jetblue so maybe they don't fly there. Try bigger airlines.

I thought it was PHL but I am looking it up online jetblue don't offer service there? For those who traveled there b4 which airport u used? and airline?

Use Philadelphia airport. You could fly into Jersey and then rent a car but that would be about an 1.5 hour drive.

Do you have an interview coming up? I thought Temple was done interviewing. If so, good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
it is not really an invite in a case, it said of the bat that this is only an interview for the position for waitlisted. Hey might as well use this chance to get a better view and understanding of Temple.

Fly to philly. jet blue doesnt fly there, they are very limited on their destinations

The last time I went to Philly, I used Southwest Airlines and they are pretty good.