Which are the Best practice test for nbde part 1 preparation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omfs1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All ,

I would really appreciate HONEST FEEDBACK from those who have taken nbde part 1 exam and those who are preparing for it as to what are the best practice tests for nbde part1. Asda /crackthenbde or kaptest or any other.
Waiting for replies.
Thanks all.God Bless.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey i told u be4 and iam tellin u now u still need KAPLAN book !!!
hope iam clear and @ the end its up to u !

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi ,

Thanks for the info Big smiles..really appreciate it..i have asda and crack the nbde.How much time before exam , do u suggest should one start practicing tests.
R u done with your nbde exams??

and answer to other query..I think one really needs to go thoroughly with the kaplan notes cz it covers all the subjects in appropriate detail required plus the dental decks...that is what i think should be done with , before anything else.
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYBODY.:thumbup::luck::)

Hey i told u be4 and iam tellin u now u still need KAPLAN book !!!
hope iam clear and @ the end its up to u !

i second this thought, talking from personal experience, as we all learn best from our mistakes, since this year on we can't retake this is the best advice people can give who have faced the exams earlier.

Hi Everybody ,

All those appearing for part 1 soon , do post in useful suggestions.
Let us keep each other motivated people and do our best and be done with it.:xf:
Thanks.

Can anyone please suggest me. Which test series is better... crack te NBDE or KAPTEST ??? I am giving part 1 early this december.