Status
Not open for further replies.

Profchaos

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2004
503
0
Status
USUaggie said:
:laugh: I just wanted to start another "hottest" dental school thread. And I mean, c'mon, the professors are the ones we'll be watching and listening to the most, right?
Dr. Ancajas at UNLV is hot, well, in my opinion. :love:
 

jonnytight

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2004
161
0
Status
Resident [Any Field]
this is a funny forum!!

this pre-clinical lab professor at columbia was pretty hot, she seemed to have a russian accent, very professional looking with her white lab coat :)
 

DB#1

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2004
220
0
37
Burlington, ONTARIO
Status
USUaggie said:
:laugh: I just wanted to start another "hottest" dental school thread. And I mean, c'mon, the professors are the ones we'll be watching and listening to the most, right?
c'mon... we will be watching them but not in THAT kinda of way. Unless you plan on giving something for grades ;) Which doesn't make sense anymore, since you're alread in D-school :D
 
OP
USUaggie

USUaggie

bringing ugly back
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
581
2
38
out fighting foo
Status
DB#1 said:
c'mon... we will be watching them but not in THAT kinda of way. Unless you plan on giving something for grades ;) Which doesn't make sense anymore, since you're alread in D-school :D
Hey, I might want to get into a specialty ;)

I agree, it is somehow just wrong, and I won't be watching them in THAT kind of way. And I guess it would be unethical to start a "Which dental clinic has the hottest patients" thread, right? :laugh:
 

flat4

Mullet Redesigner
15+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2002
594
1
Far West
www.perfect10malemodeling.com
Status
Pre-Dental
USUaggie said:
Hey, I might want to get into a specialty ;)

I agree, it is somehow just wrong, and I won't be watching them in THAT kind of way. And I guess it would be unethical to start a "Which dental clinic has the hottest patients" thread, right? :laugh:
Nova. I heard they have strippers for patients all the time.
 

aceking

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2004
195
1
Status
flat4 said:
Nova. I heard they have strippers for patients all the time.
that's tight~! all that caring and getting to know the patient would work just fine there
 

dWiz

...ndn...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2004
413
0
Status
wats the point of this thread? do u want to hit on your professors while in dental school......
 
OP
USUaggie

USUaggie

bringing ugly back
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
581
2
38
out fighting foo
Status
Yeah, of course I do, don't you? I thought everybody did. Wow, maybe I really am weird. Ok real answer - NO! I was just bein' funny, thus the :laugh: at the beginning - it is a pointless thread
 

DMD_hopeful

Registered lunatic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2004
348
2
Status
jonnytight said:
this is a funny forum!!

this pre-clinical lab professor at columbia was pretty hot, she seemed to have a russian accent, very professional looking with her white lab coat :)

hell yeah!

Isnt she the one who did the excruciatingly long demo of the dentsim?
 

rocknightmare

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2004
1,124
1
Status
Dental Student
i think i have seen most of the professors at vcu since i do research at the dental school. i have to say there arn't that many hot professors :( or they would at least grab my attention during lectures.

but i do find the dental hygentist hot :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.