Which dental schools are D-schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alfie5884

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've read the term "D-schools" over and over again on the forums but I never had a chance to ask what it means. Which dental schools are D-schools? Please humor me if this is a dumb question :p :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Dont know if this is a serious question or not, but...

D stands for dental...D-school = Dental school.

alfie5884 said:
I've read the term "D-schools" over and over again on the forums but I never had a chance to ask what it means. Which dental schools are D-schools? Please humor me if this is a dumb question :p :laugh:

you're kidding right? please say you're kidding. ok assuming you're not, here's a hint: "d-school" is short for "dental school"...ok actually that wasnt a hint, i just told you. just out of curiosity, have you been accepted anywhere yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
you never call it p-school or m-school... i think we are the only ones that call it D-SCHOOL! :0

rocknightmare said:
you never call it p-school or m-school... i think we are the only ones that call it D-SCHOOL! :0

I always call my undergrad school ug-school.

Unemployed said:
I always call my undergrad school ug-school.

shut the fug up :D

I always called my undergrad school totally-awesome-sweet-hot chicks sweating me alll the time-get wasted-school. yessssssss

HermeytheElf - I love your signature line "Dentists do it till it hurts" hahhahahhaha

virginiabeach said:
I always called my undergrad school totally-awesome-sweet-hot chicks sweating me alll the time-get wasted-school. yessssssss

I miss UCLA :(

virginiabeach said:

I think that is what I call every school except my school :(

Class of 2006
cold-as-ice-not-even-as-hot-as-canada-school

rocknightmare said:

Well, technically, p-school stands for paramedic school. :cool:

HermeytheElf said:
you're kidding right? please say you're kidding. ok assuming you're not, here's a hint: "d-school" is short for "dental school"...ok actually that wasnt a hint, i just told you. just out of curiosity, have you been accepted anywhere yet?

A little arrogant... :cool:

There is no such thing as a dumb question...

Just STUPID PEOPLE who ask questions!
Just playing! :D :D

1992Corolla said:
A little arrogant... :cool:

There is no such thing as a dumb question...

Just STUPID PEOPLE who ask questions!
Just playing! :D :D

When you read a post like that, its a little hard to know if the poster is being serious or joking around.