Which Dental Schools should I apply to? Please help :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dentalxgirl

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

I'm nearly done with my application, but I'm still not sure which schools I want to apply to.

My stats: California resident, 20 DAT score, 3.5 science GPA, and 3.7 overall GPA, over 500 hours of shadowing/working at a dental clinic, over 500 hours of volunteering at a local hospital, and plenty of research work done

I was a transfer student and completed the prereqs at a community college and got my Bachelor's Degree from a UC.

Any advice?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Date of submission:
Overall GPA:
Science GPA:
DAT score (include AA and all sections):
State of Residence:

Major:
Minority?
Reapplicant?
Nontrad?

Shadowing Experience:
Volunteering Experience:
Employment:
Research:

LOR type and strength:
Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere:

School list:

Reactions: 1 user
^yes ideally follow the format above so we can give you the most accurate advice. That being said, your total profile is solid. Be sure to apply to all 6 CA schools (if you can). And then apply strategically to schools that are oos friendly to CA residents. Use the adea guide to help you determine the number of seats offered to CA residents at each school (certain private schools, usually offer the most spots). Choose at least 10-12 schools. Odds are you’ll end up in a CA school.

Status
Not open for further replies.