Which DO school I should apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sch

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a MCAT break down of Verbal 6, Physical 10 and bio 9 and gpa 3.56 with avg ec. I want to know which school, I will be competitive to that also take out of state students. Please give advice.

Members don't see this ad.

LMU? The new ones? I'm pretty sure this has been asked x1000 times already. Try the search function

Thanks, for sharing your input. Ya I did saw some but I have a six in verbal and felt like a special situation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, for sharing your input. Ya I did saw some but I have a six in verbal and felt like a special situation.

Most schools don't screen for a 6 in VR... Therefore, you should be ok... Here is a list: LMU-DCOM, CUSOM, WVSOM, ACOM, SOMA, LECOM-E and SH, WCUCOM, Marian, VCOM-CC and VC, Touro-NV..... You can add some reach like Nova, LECOM-B, KCOM etc...

Thanks for the list, I will start looking at these school ASAP, as I am planning next week.

There was a post not too long ago that showed MCAT breakdowns by schools. CCOM and TUCOM-CA were at the top of the list, so don't apply to them.

Find the list and you'll be fine.

Hey guys,

I have a MCAT break down of Verbal 6, Physical 10 and bio 9 and gpa 3.56 with avg ec. I want to know which school, I will be competitive to that also take out of state students. Please give advice.