Which doctor would you rather have?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can't really make a decision unless I know their high school and undergrad GPA. Also, what sort of ECs does each have? Were they involved in sports or did they just sit around? I'll make a decision after I have these questions answered.

Members don't see this ad.

The US DO. I'm less worried about the initials and more worried about how decent their school/residencies were.

If they were good enough to get into a residency and succeed, then I would be indifferent between both.

Members don't see this ad :)
The one most likely to punch a chiropractor.

j/k- I'd go with janitor before DO or FMG MD ;)

this_thread_again.jpg

Last edited:
If you had a choice between two doctors, a US DO or a Carib MD with the exact same residency, would you prefer one over the other based on that alone or would it not matter at all for you?

I know the US DO vs Carib MD has been discussed to death, but I was just wondering what your gut reaction would be.​

For me, DO hands down. I don't doubt some Carib. MD are more competent than some US DOs, but US DO entrance requirements are higher most of the time. Some carib. MD programs don't require MCAT scores, or so I've been told.