Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Which EK 1001 Books are Best?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by sng33, Jun 27, 2002.

1. sng33

sng33 Senior Member

I was curious for those that have used or are presently using the EK 1001 books, which do you think are the best? (Chem, physics, orgo) I can only buy one or two the most. I have heard some of the recent Gen chem has been tough on the mcat so thinking about getting that one. What do you guys think?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AntGod22

AntGod22 Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    im using the orgo 1001 ek book now. its very good i think. Im up to 300 questions only 701 more to go. It really drills it into your brain.

i have the others but i havent used them yet.

4. missbonnie

missbonnie floating

Medical Student
    What's your weakest subject? I mostly used physics. I had all 3 though. Used physics most, then chem, then org.