1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Which full lengths would be most helpful at this point in time?

Discussion in 'Kaplan MCAT Forum (Sponsored)' started by KobeMD, Jul 26, 2011.

1. KobeMD

KobeMD Lake Show
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    So I've been studying for the august 12th test since I got off school in june. I'm almost done with my kaplan course (ends this friday) and have taken Kaplan full lengths 1-3 (scoring 31, 34, and 37 respectively.) I hear I should take the AAMC exams as well and I'm planning on taking another 5-6 exams before my actual exam date. I'm trying to avoid taking a full length close to my exam as I don't want to psyche myself out.

Which AAMC tests would be best to take out of 8-11 and since i have to take full length 4 and 5 for kaplan for their higher score guaranteed? Are there any other full lengths from kaplan you guys think I should take? Also which tests seem to be most representative of the actual mcat since what i've read so far says that kaplan's has a nice curve and isn't too representative of the actual thing. Any other tips would be appreciated thanks! :D

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mcarrick

5+ Year Member

Take all of the AAMC 8-11 exams and complete the Kaplan full lengths after your actual MCAT if necessary (you will still have access).