waryman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I am in the process of getting a new job at CVS. I currently work as a pharm tech at Walgreens and enjoy my work there. However, CVS is matching my hourly rate there and is offering me more consistent hours which I kind of need. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences at either store and, preferably, both. Just looking for opinions on which company offers the better working environment in terms of policies, computer systems, how things are run, stuff like that...

MountainPharmD

custodiunt illud simplex
10+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
Status
Pharmacist
There is no way someone just started the 5000th thread with this title...no way.......I must have ate some bad turkey and am hallucinating…..

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
Woodinville, Washington
Status
Pharmacist
I am in the process of getting a new job at CVS. I currently work as a pharm tech at Walgreens and enjoy my work there. However, CVS is matching my hourly rate there and is offering me more consistent hours which I kind of need. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences at either store and, preferably, both. Just looking for opinions on which company offers the better working environment in terms of policies, computer systems, how things are run, stuff like that...
Take the job at CVS, then you can see which one you like better. You'll get first had knowledge of both environments.

PumpkinSmasher

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2007
Status
Pharmacist
I think adding a tutorial on how to use the search function upon registering for this site would be a GREAT addition and after the tutorial a short quiz. If you fail the quiz, your IP is banned.

grizzlesgrizzlies

scrounging for scraps
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2008
Status
Pharmacist
choosing between cvs/walgreens is like choosing to s*** d*** or taking it in the a**, you just can't win either way

WhYMee

5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2009
Staten Island, NY
Status
Pharmacist
choosing between cvs/walgreens is like choosing to s*** d*** or taking it in the a**, you just can't win either way
LMAO...thats sum funny ****!!!

I'm trying to get out of CVS. Want to leave retail, but walgreens offered me a job. Was never really considering it, but the 8 hour shifts seem ok.