which is more productive use of time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clothcut

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i've pushed my test date back to 5/23, and but i've still been reading a chapter of TBR daily (not doing passages) to digest the material and also doing verbal practice daily. i also lightly skim the chapter the same day to better retain info. its not so much content review as much as i am acclimating myself to the subject material. this is making for quick review, however, and i was wondering which would be the best path to take when i finish

1) finish TBR chapter a day by early february, do 2/3s of EK1001 chem, phys, and bio for drilling of content review for two weeks before starting sn2ed schedule and re-reading chapters (this time doing passages)

2) finish tbr chapter a day by early february, jump straight into doing only EK1001, TBR passages i skipped, and AAMC FLs until May. Refer to content in books only when necessary.

i originally pushed my test back because when i was reading, i felt i had a grasp, but the BR passages would just stump me, indicating i didnt know the material as well as i thought (hence the focus on content review). anyway, thoughts appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I have the same question actually, I'm in the same position as you are at this point. Feedback would be great, thanks.