Which is the Best -est Book???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dfordat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I took my DATs this summer and might be planning to retake them in October. I am a senior and have classes for the semester. I wanted to know which book is the best to study from, in terms of that it covers all the areas. I am very low on cash at the moment and would really appreciate it if someone could give me very honest and sincere advice as to which book is the best-est book to study from? Before, I studied from Kaplan and Barron's. I think at this moment and provided that I have very limited time and all, the best content that i would want from a book would be great tips and tricks, lots of practice, and a summary of all that I need to know. I really appreciate the help guys.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

DAT destroyer is an excellent book. it's kind of expensive compared to the other prep books out there, but i think it is definitely worth the money. also, if you want good practice with full-length tests, DAT achiever is good as well. good luck!!