Which is the best online source for Naplex test practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kamac

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
NAPLEX® Q-Bank & Flashcard Database by High Yield Med-Review or NAPLEX Online – 1750+ questions and explanations by Exam Master

Inputs are highly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Which is the best online source for Naplex test practice

NAPLEX® Q-Bank & Flashcard Database by High Yield Med-Review or
NAPLEX Online – 1750+ questions and explanations by Exam Master

Inputs are highly appreciated

RXPREP combo: book, video, online questions.
Math: "120 questions and answers from Student Doctor Network" + "Math from ProntonPass" + "Math from RXPREP".

Good luck and please come back here and help others. Thank you very much in advance.

Reactions: 1 user
RXPREP combo: book, video, online questions.
Math: "120 questions and answers from Student Doctor Network" + "Math from ProntonPass" + "Math from RXPREP".

Good luck and please come back here and help others. Thank you very much in advance.
Hi, can anyone pls send me a link to the sdn 120 math questions or email them to me? I am taking my exams in a month and desperately need help. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone taken High Yield Med Review NAPLEX, I am not sure which is better Rxprep online or Med Review?
I have purchased the online quiz from Rxprep 2x already and read there book 2x. Please let me know if High Yield Med Rreview online course is better than RxPrep. Thank you !!!