dds8

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2005
Status
i was just curious to see which school is the most intense school. in other words which schools are difficult and hard and require the most time.

grinningrice

Clean your dentures!
10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2004
Cleveland so does not rock....
Status
dds8 said:
i was just curious to see which school is the most intense school. in other words which schools are difficult and hard and require the most time.
This really doesnt seem to be a fair question. All dental schools are very intense and require alot of time.

bspeedy00

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2004
St. Paul, MN
Status
Since difficultly is subjective....this is easy...the school with the most unintelligent/ unmotivated students. haha

This is probably the worst question ever. They're all difficult in their own right being that they award the same degree.

Sprgrover said:
I could answer this question by listing the school that seems to be the least stressful to me: USC.
What exactly do you base that on. I think it's pretty hard to rate schools if you haven't attended anything to rank them.

It's kind of like saying which is harder, med school or dental school without having attended either of them.

wammmy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2004
Cleveland
Status
Sprgrover said:
I could answer this question by listing the school that seems to be the least stressful to me: USC.
Yea, this statement doesn't make much sense to me, wouldn't the least stressful to you be the easiest, not the most difficult.

And as for the thread how would anyone know, sense most people only go to one, maybe two of the 50+ Dental Schools out there. :confused: