• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Which Kaplan Tests Are The Best???

schooler

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
    i just took kaplan test 5 and scored a 23 (8 8 7). :mad:

anyways, i have many kaplan tests, and not enought time to do them all. i plan on taking all the AAMC tests in the last few weeks before the real mcat,but until then i want to take some more kaplan ones, but i am not sure which ones to choose. so which ones do you guys think most resemble the ACTUAL mcat?
    your input would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.

thank you
    schooler.

RayhanS1282

perpetually percolated
    15+ Year Member
    Apr 8, 2004
    Sucking long and hard in New York
      schooler said:
      i just took kaplan test 5 and scored a 23 (8 8 7). :mad:

anyways, i have many kaplan tests, and not enought time to do them all. i plan on taking all the AAMC tests in the last few weeks before the real mcat,but until then i want to take some more kaplan ones, but i am not sure which ones to choose. so which ones do you guys think most resemble the ACTUAL mcat?
      your input would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.

thank you
      schooler.

Try FL11, the PS section kicked my ass so did the MCAT PS section.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.