Which materials to buy to study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

z32019912

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have decided to buy DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer,
I was wondering when would be a good time to buy Chad's videos because it expires in a short time. I plan on taking DAT next year (applying next year),

Also, which material should i get for PAT? crack dat pat?

and for bio I am deciding between cliff's ap and kbb, there seems to be good reviews for both.

Thanks ALOT GUYS!!

Members don't see this ad.

I know glimmer's breakdown talks about Chad's videos among others. But at the risk of being redundant, get Chad's videos. Best resource available.

Hello guys,

I have decided to buy DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer,
I was wondering when would be a good time to buy Chad's videos because it expires in a short time. I plan on taking DAT next year (applying next year),

Also, which material should i get for PAT? crack dat pat?

and for bio I am deciding between cliff's ap and kbb, there seems to be good reviews for both.

Thanks ALOT GUYS!!

Hey there. I just got into medical school and I am not taking the DAT anymore. I have the DAT Destroyer and Math Destroyer, and I barely touched 10% of the book for math, and almost 2% for the DAT destroyer. I am looking to let go of my books, and I can offer you Cliff's Biology for free. I also have Barron's AP Biology, and the AP Biology flash cards. In total I'm looking to let go of all of them at 300USD including shipping. If you're keen, please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Check the links in my signature. :)

hi glimmer,
I looked up your breakdown, is it normal to get both cliff's bio, kaplan bb and barron's?
Is it not enough to just get one of three along with chad's vid?
and if I plan on taking DAT next year, when exactly should i buy his videos?
thank you

KBB was a waste of money and I wouldn't recommend it. Cliff's and Barron's AP are only about 10 bucks each on Amazon and I would absolutely suggest getting both. It sometimes helps to see the same info presented in different ways.

I'd buy Chad's DAT bundle 3 months before you take your test. Also, I wouldn't start studying for anything right now other than the PAT. Honestly, you'll just keep forgetting everything else. :)

KBB was a waste of money and I wouldn't recommend it. Cliff's and Barron's AP are only about 10 bucks each on Amazon and I would absolutely suggest getting both. It sometimes helps to see the same info presented in different ways.

I'd buy Chad's DAT bundle 3 months before you take your test. Also, I wouldn't start studying for anything right now other than the PAT. Honestly, you'll just keep forgetting everything else. :)

when would be the best time to study then?
I dont want to end up cramming for this test.
I don't have a good gpa so this is all I have,

I studied for my test for three months. In retrospect, 2.5 months would have sufficed. I didn't always study on the weekends, but I typically put in 5 hours a day. I took my test the summer between my sophomore-junior years. That's early, but it's very nice not to have to worry about it amongst all of the other application stuff!