philipz

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Most beautiful single girls? OK ya I know this topic has been beaten to death here on sdn (i'm an old timer ;) ), but really i'm just curious cos it affects my med school choice by like 0.0015%...
I got accepted into a sweet med school, but I heard that the girls there arent soooooo goodlooking...so I was just wondering...
Any ideas? And yea, you can crucify me all you want...but this is def a factor in my decision making..

Most beautiful single girls? OK ya I know this topic has been beaten to death here on sdn (i'm an old timer ;) ), but really i'm just curious cos it affects my med school choice by like 0.0015%...
I got accepted into a sweet med school, but I heard that the girls there arent soooooo goodlooking...so I was just wondering...
Any ideas? And yea, you can crucify me all you want...but this is def a factor in my decision making..
Awwww, q123!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!

About the Ads

19nbj58

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student

As long as its in a big city, does it really matter?

NJDIF

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
1. there are no single girls in med school.

2. from what I hear, Columbia has the single highest concentration of beautiful women around (no, I do not go to Columbia)

mmmcdowe

Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Columbia makes sense to me. I think any school that heavily emphasizes cool ecs like marathon running, dancing, etc is going to have a higher concentration of people that are attractive. Assuming that there is a correlation between fitness and attractiveness! :oops:

Retsage

10+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2008
Status (Visible)
From my own experiences, I saw two of the most beautiful girls on the interview trail at NYU and Dartmouth. Vanderbilt had a lot of very pretty people, also.

Retsage

10+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2008
Status (Visible)
It's messed up, man. I mean, you take a bunch of neurotic, type-A students, put them in a hyper-stressful environment, and get rid of two of the most relaxing, unwinding activities known to man.

They're sadists.

chiz2kul

t.roll.ed for Banning
10+ Year Member
May 22, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
From my own experiences, I saw two of the most beautiful girls on the interview trail at NYU and Dartmouth. Vanderbilt had a lot of very pretty people, also.

Now we're talking...I take it that you're including Dartmouth's undergrad campus since they're so close to eachother rite?

Retsage

10+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2008
Status (Visible)
Now we're talking...I take it that you're including Dartmouth's undergrad campus since they're so close to eachother rite?

'Fraid not. Didn't get a chance to look around. And the girl I'm referring to was:

A) Interviewing with me (who knows where they'll end up)
B) Californian.

Ergo, I feel the best looking girls are probably in California schools.

N

njbmd

Your medical school might be full of "super models" but they will have zero interest in dating you. The men in our class became like our "brothers" and thus it would have been incestuous to "date" them. Besides, we did out "hanging out" during vacations which were spent far from school. You know, "A bird does not s--- in it's own nest".

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.