Which medical schools have the best looking students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
who would have thought? you work so hard to not have to go to the caribbean to avoid THAT?!
Hmm...

I wonder why there are so many more women at low tier/Caribbean medical schools than men...

Hmm...

Members don't see this ad.

who would have thought? you work so hard to not have to go to the caribbean to avoid THAT?!

Puerto Rico is part of... Survey says...?

America! :idea:

You are still a US MD graduate if you attend medical school in Puerto Rico, and it is my understanding that it does not carry the same "stigma" as a Caribbean school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahahahahahaha...da$# you have bad taste!
I think I am developing goggles specifically for the overall school to which my med school is attached. I used to think most of the people I see were "busted" (aka fugly...aka gremlin-ish)...but now I think they are simply on the lower scale of attractive (like 2 - 4 out of a -10 to 10 scale). I blame the change on my UC** goggles....They instantly make people more attractive than one originally may have thought.

Ha, my Stanford goggles took some time to leave me but they eventually did. Get away from the school from time and time and don't let the goggles set in

The real question is: How many people are actually hot, and how many are/become med school hot?

It's amazing what you find attractive after spending hours in a library or lab

<<< Because men at US schools have moobs

Lol. Nice.

The real question is: How many people are actually hot, and how many are/become med school hot?

This is so true. I'm sure my standards are going to change while I'm in that bubble called med school.

Also, I didn't want to say anything before but I honestly didn't see many hot people in that Puerto Rico school pic. I'm not sure what everyone else is seeing. I kept staring at it :confused:.

I think the med students I've known from the UC's have been as "hot" or hotter than that.

Also, I didn't want to say anything before but I honestly didn't see many hot people in that Puerto Rico school pic. I'm not sure what everyone else is seeing. I kept staring at it :confused:.

I think the med students I've known from the UC's have been as "hot" or hotter than that.

The girl in in the front, 2 from left at the semi-circle looks cute. Otherwise I don't see a lot of hotness. Not bad either though. It's hard to tell individually.

All of the FL med schools have a good amount of lookers. Let's hope for some IS love this Fall :xf:

No, I just took a look at that pic after getting back from some drinking and posted a surprised response at 3 am, because well drinking tends to lower your standards. I just proved it.

clase2014.JPG

Cheerleader effect, sorority girl syndrome, bridesmaid paradox, etc.

*Looks at avatar*

Well, wherever I'm going. Obviously.

Members don't see this ad :)
clase_2016.png

Class of 2016 of UPR Med School not looking too bad either...

med-school-0011.jpg

Arizona

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app please excuse punctuation and spelling

Idk if they were medical students, but UCincinnati had a lot of nice looking girls jogging around campus. They could've been undergrads since the two campuses are only a few minutes from each other.

Any school with an undergrad campus attached.

Also:
Dr_House_Wallpaper_by_cheef232.jpg

columbia had a ton of really attractive students, from what i saw. Though i think that's a prereq for living in manhattan, unless you plan on becoming a hobo or buying ironic glasses and moving to brooklyn, where all fugliness is embraced as "alternative"

+1

Jeez, I saw this thread on the front page and immediately thought "hmmmm what a troll-tastic topic"

And then I realized I started it a year and a half ago. Go me!