Which non-PO Box AMCAS address to send transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jesse87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the standard PO Box AMCAS address you can send your transcripts to that comes with the AMCAS Transcript Request Form, but if I wanted to FEDEX my transcripts which cannot be rush delivered to a PO Box, does anyone have a link to the non-PO Box AMCAS address where I can send my transcripts?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I know the standard PO Box AMCAS address you can send your transcripts to that comes with the AMCAS Transcript Request Form, but if I wanted to FEDEX my transcripts which cannot be rush delivered to a PO Box, does anyone have a link to the non-PO Box AMCAS address where I can send my transcripts?
Thanks!

Do schools FEDEX the transcripts for you? You shouldn't have transcripts in your hands?

You can't even submit your application until June. Having your school send it via standard USPS vs expediting it won't make a bit of difference.

This question is only relevant if you plan on sending your transcripts within a week of the application closing. Even then, I think the rule is "post-marked by" and not "received by".