Which of these secondaries should I send?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fmpak93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Major: Physics
Minor: uh maybe math, bio, chem, idk i can complete all if i want but minors are pointless haha
MCAT: 30 (11,9,10)
cGPA/sGPA: ~ 3.5/3.5
Weak clinical EC :/
Publication though :)
South Asian.. meh
MD Letter, no DO Letter :( though will shadow a DO soon! Gonna call em tomorrow :D

Anyways those are my stats, and I've applied to 25 MD/DO schools so far (sooooburnt out omg). I'm gonna do Rowan as well as its in my state which will put me at 26. So I just wanna hit the 30 mark for secondaries and sit back and relax and hope for one acceptance.

So I'm willing to apply to 4 more DO schools from the following school I received secondaries from/waiting on:

Received Secondaries From:
- University of New England COM
- Edward Via COM - Carolina/Virginia Campus
- Ohio University Heritage COM
- Marian Uni COM
- Michigan State COM
- Campbell Uni SOM
- Liberty University COM
No secondaries yet, but waiting on:
-
West Virginia SOM
- Touro COM NY

Members don't see this ad.

Unless you really want to go to one of these schools don't send in anymore secondaries, you are going to get in somewhere.
Save some money.

edit: I reread the entire thing and have to agree with the above post. Don't send out more.

Last edited:
I'd rule out Ohio (requires a commitment to stay there, I believe), Michigan State (crazy out of state tuition) and Liberty (do your own research).