Which one should I use?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radian313

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently as part of my basic science curriculum I am using the following

Pathoma
Sketchy
Physeo
USMLE Rx (for questions)

I want to use a video subcription too but cant decide between osmosis and boards and beyond. I like BB's usage of First Aid (which ties into USMLE Rx) but then the colorful images of Osmosis is also appealing. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

UFAPS is the board study approved road to success. (UWORLD, First Aid, Pathoma, Sketchy). I've heard B&B is good, but I cannot confirm.

Reactions: 1 user
UFAPS is the board study approved road to success. (UWORLD, First Aid, Pathoma, Sketchy). I've heard B&B is good, but I cannot confirm.
Thanks TBH IM not worried too much about board prep dedicated, Im more worried about what I can use concurrently with my classes right now. A lot of my friends said Boards and Beyond or Osmosis.

Just need help deciding between the two.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks TBH IM not worried too much about board prep dedicated, Im more worried about what I can use concurrently with my classes right now. A lot of my friends said Boards and Beyond or Osmosis.

Just need help deciding between the two.

BnB has a youtube channel that you can demo a few of his videos. I'm not familiar with Osmosis since everyone at my school swears by Bnb. I would pay the $20 bucks and use BnB for a week.

Khan academy has some great systems videos free on YouTube.