which pharmacy residency program are the good ones in MINNESOTA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bumbumbum

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hI, I will not be able to attend the midyear this year,

so if you know, please help a student out. i'm apply for residency program and need help if you know which one is a good residency program in MINNESOTA. i will contact the people directly to ask for more info but i just need to know in general first w/out able to talk to them face to face to see which one is a good one in MN. I'm in CA now but might go back to MN for residency. it is so competitive out there, so if you know, your help is greatly appreciated. thank you so much

Members don't see this ad.

hI, I will not be able to attend the midyear this year,

so if you know, please help a student out. i'm apply for residency program and need help if you know which one is a good residency program in MINNESOTA. i will contact the people directly to ask for more info but i just need to know in general first w/out able to talk to them face to face to see which one is a good one in MN. I'm in CA now but might go back to MN for residency. it is so competitive out there, so if you know, your help is greatly appreciated. thank you so much

It depends on what you want to do - ambulatory care or acute care.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mayo Clinic has a pretty good residency program from what I hear.

It depends on what you want to do - ambulatory care or acute care.

I agree, Mayo and university of minnesota, fairview for more acute care. I don't know about ambulatory.

You can browse by state on the ASHP residency directory. There's a few good ones up there!