Which pharmacy schools do not require Bachelor's degree?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhoLover

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which pharmacy schools do not require Bachelor's degree? I am thinking about applying to few pharmacy schools that does not require Bachelor's degree this year. I understand that the chance is low but it doesn't hurt to try and I heard that will increase my chance of getting in next year as a reapplicant.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, just question on website you posted.
I especially have question about notation in source you gave.
a. no pre-pharmacy required for admission
= does this mean 6a indicate 6 year pharmacy school program that do not require pre-pharmacy?
b. pre-professional study required
= what is pre-professional study? does this mean pre-requisite course for pharmacy school?
c. 2 years pre-pharmacy required, accelerated
= does this mean without being pre-pharmacy as undergraduate, impossible to even apply to those pharmacy school with such notation?
Also, what is 2-3 program, 3-4 program, 4-2 program stand for?
Do these mean undergraduate years-graduate years program respectively?
Please reply me for detailed answer.

Hi, I just wanted you to remind that this is my first time using this forum.
Not only I have many questions on being pharmacist but I know so little about process.
:oops:heh heh heh
Please, I need help and I would appreciate for answering previous question I posted yesterday.
If possible, are there same information uploaded in 2012? I only see 2010-2011 from reference you showed.
Anyway, please reply me back.:luck:

That table is kind of weird, I am a bit confused as well. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Seems like... a = no pre pharm requirement needed,
b = prepharm prerequisites needed

don't know about the 2 yr part in c, but I believe it's prepharm prerequisites required.

I believe you are correct on the 2-3, 3-4 and 4-2 because I know USC has a 7 years program for pharmacy + undergraduate. 3 yr undergrad + 4 yr pharm = 3-4

The best course of action for you would be call the school you are interested in and ask them how their programs work. A quick visit to their website would answer your questions as well. Also start with the link chemguy79 provided, all the information is there.

Last edited: