Which Physics Class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

racheldnbr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

For my second term of physics I have two options- the first:

covers the following:

Reflection, refraction & dispersion
Telescopes and Microscopes
Interference and Diffraction
Basic electrical circuits
Ohm's Law
Electrolysis
Equipotential Lines
Magnetic Forces
RC & LR circuits- Time constants
RC& LR Circuits- Frequency Response
RLC Circuit
the Bohr Atom

OR the second option:

That covers the following: basic experiments in physicsinvolving the concepts of force and motion, matter and energy, electricity andmagnetism, and the atom...

Would this second option be enough along with what I have already taken(experiments in mechanics, oscillatory motion, and heat) for the topics on theMCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd go with the first. I never would have understood any of that without the conceptual base that I gained through a physics class covering similar topics.

For my second term of physics I have two options- the first:

covers the following:

Reflection, refraction & dispersion
Telescopes and Microscopes
Interference and Diffraction
Basic electrical circuits
Ohm's Law
Electrolysis
Equipotential Lines
Magnetic Forces
RC & LR circuits- Time constants
RC& LR Circuits- Frequency Response
RLC Circuit
the Bohr Atom

OR the second option:

That covers the following: basic experiments in physicsinvolving the concepts of force and motion, matter and energy, electricity andmagnetism, and the atom...

Would this second option be enough along with what I have already taken(experiments in mechanics, oscillatory motion, and heat) for the topics on theMCAT?

Seriously? A new thread for a question you asked in another thread you started. Its been 5 hours :bang:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=926587

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
sounds like the first option would actually prepare you for parts of the PS section on the MCAT