which physiology subjects are most important?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abcxyz0123

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember someone saying Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Renal are the most important physio subjects in step 1. Does anyone agree with this? Does anyone know whether there should be more added to this list? Are there subjects that are definitely much lower-yield than the above 3 (like endocrine)?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I remember someone saying Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Renal are the most important physio subjects in step 1. Does anyone agree with this? Does anyone know whether there should be more added to this list? Are there subjects that are definitely much lower-yield than the above 3 (like endocrine)?

Thanks

Be prepared for ANY subject: on USMLE 1,2 and 3 AND on real life.

Thanks
They take anything and make arrows out of em.I have tons of them in my exam.this is not a question on my exam but just and example: which one of the following is seen in people with marfan syndrome?

GnRH LH FSH Estrogen Inhibin Testosterone

A up dow up up up down

B down up up down down up

C up up up up down down

D up down up down up down

E down up down down down up

F down down down down down down

Members don't see this ad :)
my exam has lots of endo, repro, cardio

just be prepared to handle questons with arrows.

They take anything and make arrows out of em.I have tons of them in my exam.this is not a question on my exam but just and example: which one of the following is seen in people with marfan syndrome?

GnRH LH FSH Estrogen Inhibin Testosterone

A up dow up up up down

B down up up down down up

C up up up up down down

D up down up down up down

E down up down down down up

F down down down down down down
I would love it if I had an answer that resembled this:
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Select Start

Nerdy props to whoever can recognize that sequence.

I would love it if I had an answer that resembled this:
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Select Start

Nerdy props to whoever can recognize that sequence.

Lol... isn't that the code for the first Super Mario Bros on Nintendo???