Which Practice Exams to Take

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gigi333

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Hoping for some help. I did a search on this but didn't come up with something right away and since I have to leave I was hoping someone could help me out. I need help choosing which practice exams to take.

I can choose from Kaplan full lengths 6 through 11 (by the way I have to take 1-5) and AAMC 3 through 10.
Which are considered more similar to the real thing and are more recent? My exams date is tentatively set for June 15th. Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. Hoping for some help. I did a search on this but didn't come up with something right away and since I have to leave I was hoping someone could help me out. I need help choosing which practice exams to take.

I can choose from Kaplan full lengths 6 through 11 (by the way I have to take 1-5) and AAMC 3 through 10.
Which are considered more similar to the real thing and are more recent? My exams date is tentatively set for June 15th. Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't do Kaplan FL 10 and 11. They are ridiculous. I mean, if you want to take them, don't take the score you get serious. Just take it to go over it and learn stuff at the end.

The real thing is a crap shoot, but the topics covered in the bio portion of 7-10 are probably more similar to the topics you will see on the real thing.

Don't do Kaplan FL 10 and 11. They are ridiculous. I mean, if you want to take them, don't take the score you get serious. Just take it to go over it and learn stuff at the end.

The real thing is a crap shoot, but the topics covered in the bio portion of 7-10 are probably more similar to the topics you will see on the real thing.

Thanks for your responses. Just to clarify did you mean bio portions of 7-10 of AAMC?