Which school should I choose? Please give me your opinion from high to low ,thank you so much!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drflamingo74

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Touro Nevada, uiwsom, Arcom, Lecom, Lincoln memorial

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

My bottom choice would be Lincoln Memorial. Then a tie between UIW and ARCOM because they're new. Then touro. So depending on which LECOM, that would be my top choice. I'll be honest though, I didn't apply to any of these schools because I wasn't fond of any of them. So yeah, it's going to come down to personal preference for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
My bottom choice would be Lincoln Memorial. Then a tie between UIW and ARCOM because they're new. Then touro. So depending on which LECOM, that would be my top choice. I'll be honest though, I didn't apply to any of these schools because I wasn't fond of any of them. So yeah, it's going to come down to personal preference for you.

I'm gonna need ya to elaborate on why LMU is bottom for you chief

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm gonna need ya to elaborate on why LMU is bottom for you chief

I withdrew my II from LMU because of the school's poor reputation with rotation sites.

I've also heard that LMU is aiming to open another campus in Knoxville (could be wrong about this). Why would the school try to open another campus when they can't even set their current students up with good rotations? It just feels like they aren't acting in the students best interest.

Edit:
I would chose LECOM (assuming it is the PA campus) over Touro Nevada

It’s Lecom Erie , thank you for your response

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile