Which schools are non-rolling?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prizzi

EyesOnMe
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm getting really worried because I still have not submitted about 15 secondaries and I am afraid that my chance of getting accepted is gonna be lower :( . Does anyone know which schools are non-rolling by the way?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm getting really worried because I still have not submitted about 15 secondaries and I am afraid that my chance of getting accepted is gonna be lower :( . Does anyone know which schools are non-rolling by the way?

search and you shall find.

Offhand I know Columbia and Harvard are. I've decided not to apply to either one though since I don't have a chance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submit all of them by this weekend, and I bet, you will still beat ~80% of the August MCATers applying!
Not true. Most August MCATers already applied and filled out secondaries. We were just awaiting our MCAT scores to be complete, which came out a week and a half ago.

OP- I'd jump on them, but there will still be folks applying later than you. It's not too late until it's really late.

yes, most august mcaters have already submitted (most people here were pretty much complete except scores before scores came out).

just get yours in ASAP. at this point, dont' worry too much about what you write...........if you dont get it in now, they'll never see your app anyways.

UPenn is non-rolling I believe. I'm not positive, though, because they rejected me right off the bat!

On what authority are some of you stating to send stuff this weekend? I don't think SDN is representative of general population and I doubt many of them have sent all their secondaries. Maybe for the schools due on Nov. 15 but I don't think you're uber late for stuff due on Dec. 15 or later. Of course, earlier is better.

Thanks guys! I will do my best to get most of them out by this weekend...though school work is also killing me :(