May 7, 2013
Status
I know that Case is full.
NYU and USCnare still giving out interviews.
Are there any other schools that are giving out interviews?
I've only heard back from 3 out of 9 schools I applied to.

Apr 13, 2011
Florida
Status
Pre-Dental
I don't know of specific schools other than the ones you've mentioned here, but my thought is that most will send out another wave of invites in Jan once deposits are due and they have a total headcount of how full their class is.

Oh and just to add to this- I would contact all of the schools you're still in the running for (even just by email) to let them know you're still very much interested. May not help, but it certainly won't hurt your chances! Good luck!

fatham878

Class of 2018!
Aug 22, 2013
Chattanooga, TN
Status
Pre-Dental
Thanks for the info about Case. I applied there in Nov and am pretty bummed that I wasted my money with the supplemental. Oh well.

I received an interview invitation from MWU AZ last Wednesday, so I know for a fact they still are. Nova sent me a rejection today with no interview, if that means anything to you.

OP
omgroll
May 7, 2013
Status
Thanks for the info about Case. I applied there in Nov and am pretty bummed that I wasted my money with the supplemental. Oh well.

I received an interview invitation from MWU AZ last Wednesday, so I know for a fact they still are. Nova sent me a rejection today with no interview, if that means anything to you.
Congrats on the interview!
I'm hoping to hear back from Temple, boston and louisville if they are still interviewing.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2011
Status
Academic Administration
It depends on deposits, but our history suggests we interview through March. That was in one of the presentations to applicants last summer.

djd0516

5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2012
Status
Pre-Dental
Columbia sent me an interview like two days ago and said to choose any date after jan 24, so I'm assuming they'll still be interviewing for a while.