which schools care the most about CARS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pprbckwrtr

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
CARS is my best section, and I was wondering if you guys had any ideas of which schools assign high value to it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Western Ontario - Last year in order to receive an interview your CARS had to have been at least 130
Mcmaster University - Only looks at your CARS score

Thus Canada really loves CARS!

I was rejected very quickly from Albany, Tulane, and VCU. I'd suspect it's from my very low CARS score. So they might pay closer attention to that section than others... I'm not sure, purely speculating

not true.
I have a 513 with a 123 in CARS, yet I got an interview from Albany in the first wave. They said that if you do well in other sections, then it can make up for your low CARS score. BTW, I am not URM.

I was rejected very quickly from Albany, Tulane, and VCU. I'd suspect it's from my very low CARS score. So they might pay closer attention to that section than others... I'm not sure, purely speculating
i got a 124 on cars and got a tulane ii

I heard that Jefferson puts a lot of emphasis on the CARS section but I'm sure there are exceptions to that.

i got a 124 on cars and got a tulane ii

I got a 132 on CARS and got very rapidly rejected from Tulane... :(

122 CARS, not rejected at VCU yet, though I'm sure I will be; been complete for 2 months