Which schools do you expect to hear from Dec 1st?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tracy47

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

tinman831 said:
I hope to hear [good news] from Baylor :D

does baylor send theirs early so it will arrive on the 1st? someone who goes to baylor (3rd year) told me to call..

Members don't see this ad :)
katdds said:
does baylor send theirs early so it will arrive on the 1st? someone who goes to baylor (3rd year) told me to call..
does anyone know if baylor is still sending out interviews or have they all been filled?

I don't know about "expect" but I sure am hoping to hear from all of the schools I interviewed at... :D

From reading last years acceptance thread acceptances had already been sent out by some schools. Man, is this cycle getting screwed! :laugh:

natroncb said:
From reading last years acceptance thread acceptances had already been sent out by some schools. Man, is this cycle getting screwed! :laugh:

I think some people are going to start posting their acceptances tommorow. (maybe even today). so be ready!

I'm hoping to hear from Case, UPitt, and Oklahoma. That would be flippin sweeeeeeet!

UPenn and Creighton.

Harvard calls on Dec. 1st :luck: :thumbup: :luck:

Doesn't UPenn mail their letters on the 1st and not call? Or was that Tufts?

I'mFillingFine said:
Doesn't UPenn mail their letters on the 1st and not call? Or was that Tufts?

I heard that UPenn mails their letters on Nov. 30th. So, most of us will receive the letters on Dec. 2nd. :eek:
If you are an unbelievably lucky one, you will get it on the Dec. 1st. ;)

swanlake said:
Harvard calls on Dec. 1st :luck: :thumbup: :luck:

Are they really calling us? I know till last year they called but I remember at the interview, Anne Berg told us that they will send it via snail mail. I hope they call!!... unless it's not so good news... *crosses fingers*

Yes, they send out letters on Dec. 1st.
However, before they send it out, they make phone calls to accepted applicants~~!!!! So, make sure you charge your battery ~~ :luck:

Hey guys, I was expecting to hear back from temple, but i just found out today that my file is still under review even though i interviewed there in the beginning of october. I guess they interviewed alot of people in september and most of the acceptances sent out this week, if not all were from that month of interviews. I am not rejected nor accepted yet, just under review. Weird huh? Unless if they did not update my computer status and already sent something out to me because I only asked Terry and she had no clue what was going on. It just doesn't make sense for october or even november interviewees not to have their files reviewed for dec 1st, unless if they accepted all the interviewees from september.

preluder said:
Hey guys, I was expecting to hear back from temple, but i just found out today that my file is still under review even though i interviewed there in the beginning of october. I guess they interviewed alot of people in september and most of the acceptances sent out this week, if not all were from that month of interviews. I am not rejected nor accepted yet, just under review. Weird huh? Unless if they did not update my computer status and already sent something out to me because I only asked Terry and she had no clue what was going on. It just doesn't make sense for october or even november interviewees not to have their files reviewed for dec 1st, unless if they accepted all the interviewees from september.

Don't stress too much about AADSAS and updates on there. It means nothing.

swanlake said:
Yes, they send out letters on Dec. 1st.
However, before they send it out, they make phone calls to accepted applicants~~!!!! So, make sure you charge your battery ~~ :luck:

I can imagine that they'll call since they only accept less than 15 people on Dec. 1. It takes no more than half an hr to call them all.

Can't believe Dec. 1 is tomorrow. I'm really scared and excited now. I know it's normal that people get nothing on Dec.1, but don't know how I'll get through it without hearing nothing tomorrow :scared:

Catfish said:
I can imagine that they'll call since they only accept less than 15 people on Dec. 1. It takes no more than half an hr to call them all.

Can't believe Dec. 1 is tomorrow. I'm really scared and excited now. I know it's normal that people get nothing on Dec.1, but don't know how I'll get through it without hearing nothing tomorrow :scared:

Same here... it's gonna be hard trying not to get worried if nothing comes in tomorrow, regardless of the fact that it's normal...