Which Schools have DAT cutoff scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2quik

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know howard and unlv have min scores of 17 in all sections.
Creighton has cut off scores of 17 in just AA/TS/PAT.
what about the other schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I know Tufts does, but your best bet is to go on the school's websites and look for yourself. Especially for schools you would like to apply to.

I know Tufts does, but your best bet is to go on the school's websites and look for yourself. Especially for schools you would like to apply to.

oh no ...are you serious.. I have a 15 in RC and 20AA and 23TS...do you think i have a chance?

Members don't see this ad :)
OHSU is 15 in all areas.

according to the tufts' website the min score you need is 16/16/15..

this whole process is driving me crazy...lol, i dont understand why their cutoffs are lower than howards? what-the-fuk-evers, im not even black. im just trippin.

It is interesting to me that Howard claims a cut off of 17 in each category when their average enrolled DAT scores are listed as 16/16/15

It is interesting to me that Howard claims a cut off of 17 in each category when their average enrolled DAT scores are listed as 16/16/15

How many of you actually applied to Howard and are white?

i thought it was really strange too. lol, proof that all schools are on the rise in stats.

18's at Case... at least that is what i was told by a recruiter in casual passing... they may not publically state this but thats what i heard.. they will put your app. on hold so you have time to retest, which is nicer than their med school that wont even look over your app if your scores are under 30 on the mcat's

How many of you actually applied to Howard and are white?

I was going to and then I realized that there had to be something behind the low scores. I sure was happy to know that I saved myself the money when I found out that it catered to minorities.

I have a book with all of the averages... lookds like some have 17's but if you haven't anything lower than that you need to have a really high GPA or something special. I heard that you really need above a 17 to get in.

crap..i got a 16 on the QR

maryland: minimum AA of 18 for out of state applicants

i thought it was really strange too. lol, proof that all schools are on the rise in stats.

The NYU interviewer guy got on my case because I got a 19 in one section....:(