Which schools have shorter secondary deadlines?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dbeast

That's cool I guess
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hopefully this thread's helpful to everybody but I think it'd be cool to aggregate a list of schools with unusual secondary deadlines. For example, Rush gives you 30 days from when you first open their application, and UNC has a two week deadline from when you receive it.

I know, "Stop being lazy, read the applications carefully if you care, etc." but UNC's deadline was buried in a text document, so I think a lot of people might actually overlook some of these. Any others? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I can't remember 100% for certain but I think Miami had something like that. I don't know if it was just recommended or required but i think the turnaround for them was supposed to be 2 weeks.

Northwestern and Loyola if I remember correctly...

Members don't see this ad :)
Usuhs-3 weeks

Last edited:
Michigan State- 2 weeks
VCU-60 days
Wake Forest-3 weeks
Loyola - 30 days
U of CT - 4 weeks

UC Davis - 45 days

Case - 2 weeks

where did you find this? :confused::confused:

i think it may be incorrect... i just looked on their website and it said that you receive the secondary 2 weeks after they get your primary, but you have awhile (until 12/15) to complete it.

regardless of my turnaround time, i'm now a little paranoid about the apps at i put on the backburner while i focus on others.