which schools have the best facilities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

striped sweater

That's the kind.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just name the school and give a short statement as to why.

and so that we don't have to read continual posts about the same school--after one has been mentioned, pick another.

Members don't see this ad.

Emory :love: :love:

Went there last week, wasn't my top choice before going, but now it definately is at the top of my list.

- Grady Hospital = Great clinical experiences.
- Brand new grad apartments (Clairmont)
- Emory Undergrad campus has a lot of new and wonderful buildings.
- Lots of Coca-Cola money being put to good use :laugh:
- Like 5 minutes from downtown Atlanta.

As a side: Coolest admissions staff of any other school I've been to, Erica is definately good at her job.

stanford hands down... richest school in the country, new buildings for research every couple of years, and the campus is like disneyland.

Been to UVA and Emory, and Emory has UVA beat by millions of dollars. I can't say for other medical schools, but Emory has modern facilties and Grady is being renovated and is one of the best teaching hospitals in the country. Also for being in the middle of downtown in a large city Grady is safe and modern. Emory also has multiple ancillary hospitals from Egelston Children's hospital to the actual emory hospital. It even has a seperate geriatric care hospital.